Details + Dimensions
- Sizes from 4 ft x 4 ft to as large as you want. Endless expandable foam tiles for custom size.
- Order multiple sets to create your own size that perfectly fits your space
- Approximately 0.5" thick
- Each foam tile comes with 2 edges
- Easy to expand, take apart, and store
- Durable, water-resistant, easy to wipe clean
- Famokids GraphEVA® graphene-enhanced premium EVA foam
- Non-toxic: Free from BPA, BPS, PVC. No harmful phthalates. Lead safe
- Tested to both US and European toy standards
Custom Made, Custom Fit
Create a perfect custom fit mat for your specific space by purchasing multiple sets or extension (2-tile) sets that allow you optimize the shape of your mat to fit any space!
Click here to add extension sets. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need sizing suggestion.
• Amber crystal play mats balance emotion and clear negative energy from your busy home. Whether during baby's tummy time or nap time, try to capture those quiet moments and enjoy your peaceful Amber space.
• Hand Illustrated to symbolize the many facets of our lives - our families, homes, and state of mind. Crystal colors and energies bring a calming zen into your chaotic parenting world. It’s time to give mom a beautiful and peaceful corner for her inner peace.
• Crystal Collection - Amber is a subtle tan shade. We updated our Amber to a lighter and more neutral version.
Clean and Care
- Gently wipe clean prior to first use with damp cloth & dry thoroughly.
- Famokids play mats are water-resistance but do not soak in water or machine wash.
- For indoor use only and avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Avoid sharp items like pet claws, high heels or heavy objects on the play mat, as it may cause a permanent impression.
Free Shipping, Easy Return, 1-Year Warranty
- Shipping is FREE in the 48 States
- We ship NEXT business day from Los Angeles, CA
- We ship WORLDWIDE. Email us at email@example.com to get shipping quote
- 15 days worry-free return
- 1-year limited warranty
View our shipping and return policy