GraphEVA® Play Mat - Onyx
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Pre-Order available now. It takes 3 months to manufacture and ship out. Estimated ship date is 7/31/2023.
Details + Dimensions
- Sizes from 4 ft x 4 ft to as large as you want. Endless expandable foam tiles for custom size.
- Order multiple sets to create your own size that perfectly fits your space
- Approximately 0.5" thick
- Each foam tile comes with 2 edges
- Easy to expand, take apart, and store
- Durable, water-resistant, easy to wipe clean
- Famokids GraphEVA® graphene-enhanced premium EVA foam
- Non-toxic: Free from BPA, BPS, PVC. No harmful phthalates. Lead safe
- Tested to both US and European toy standards
Custom Made, Custom Fit
Create a perfect custom fit mat for your specific space by purchasing multiple sets or extension (2-tile) sets that allow you optimize the shape of your mat to fit any space!
Click here to add extension sets. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need sizing suggestion.
• The Multitude collection of play mats features an abstract pattern of irregular shapes that celebrates the varying lifestyles of parents and the unique approaches children take to play.
• Multitude Collection - Onyx is a black color.
Clean and Care
- Gently wipe clean prior to first use with damp cloth & dry thoroughly.
- Famokids play mats are water-resistance but do not soak in water or machine wash.
- For indoor use only and avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Avoid sharp items like pet claws, high heels or heavy objects on the play mat, as it may cause a permanent impression.
Free Shipping, Easy Return, 1-Year Warranty
- Shipping is FREE in the 48 States
- We ship NEXT business day from Los Angeles, CA
- We ship WORLDWIDE. Email us at email@example.com to get shipping quote
- 15 days worry-free return
- 1-year limited warranty
View our shipping and return policy
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.